Agreement between User and Barrel Pro Brewing Equipment LLC
The website www.BarrelProBrewing.com (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Barrel Pro Brewing Equipment LLC (“Barrel Pro”). The Site is offered to you (the “User”) conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, including those additional terms referenced herein (the “Terms”). By visiting the Site and/ or purchasing something from Barrel Pro, you agree to be bound by the Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
The purpose of the Site is to provide Users with information about Barrel Pro’s products and business operations.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS. Visiting the Site or sending emails to Barrel Pro constitutes electronic communications. The User consents to receive electronic communications and provides consent that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications will be provided electronically, via email and/or on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Barrel Pro does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under twenty one, you may not use the Site.
- REFUND POLICY. Use of this Site is subject to Barrel Pro’s Return Policy. Please review the Return Policy, available on the Site, which also governs the Site and informs Users of Barrel Pro’s policies with regard to merchandise returns and exchanges.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES. The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Barrel Pro and Barrel Pro is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Barrel Pro is providing these links to the User as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Barrel Pro of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Site are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the BarrelProBrewing.com domain, the User hereby acknowledges and consents that Barrel Pro may share such information and data with any third party with whom Barrel Pro has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Site’s users and customers.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Barrel Pro or its suppliers and is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
The User will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Barrel Pro content is not for resale. The use of the Site does not entitle the User to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular the User will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. The User will use protected content solely for his or her personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Barrel Pro and the copyright owner. The User agrees that he or she does not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. Barrel Pro does not grant the User any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Barrel Pro or Barrel Pro’s licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS. The Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Barrel Pro from Barrel Pro’s offices within the United States of America. If User accesses the Site from a location outside the United States of America, the User is responsible for compliance with all local laws. The User agrees that he or she will not use the Barrel Pro Content accessed through the Site in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Barrel Pro, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of his or her use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by the User, any violation of the Terms by the User, any violation of the rights of a third party by the User, or the violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations by the User. Barrel Pro reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User agrees to fully cooperate with Barrel Pro in asserting any available defenses.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. BARREL PRO BREWING EQUIPMENT LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
BARREL PRO BREWING EQUIPMENT LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. BARREL PRO BREWING EQUIPMENT LLC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION. Barrel Pro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the User’s access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and the User hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
The User agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between the User and Barrel Pro as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Barrel Pro’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Barrel Pro’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to the User’s utilization of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Barrel Pro with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and Barrel Pro with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and Barrel Pro with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
- CHANGES TO TERMS. Barrel Pro reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Site is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Barrel Pro encourages the User to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of updates.
Email Address: Support@BarrelProBrewing.com
Effective: November 21, 2016